WPMU Dev Training Videos

I just signed up for a free trial and checking things out. Do the training videos have female voices? I've only listened to two and they were both male voices. Also, are there other file formats for the videos other than shortcodes? I'm using the Divi theme by Elegant Themes and I wanted to be able to use your videos within Divi's video module which requires .mp4 and .webm formats.

• Dimitris

Hey there Maria,

hope you're doing good and thanks for joining us! :slight_smile:

Do the training videos have female voices? I've only listened to two and they were both male voices.

Audio is hard-coded in our video clips so there's no option to change audio/voice or whatsoever.
    As far as I know there're only male voices indeed.

Also, are there other file formats for the videos other than shortcodes? I'm using the Divi theme by Elegant Themes and I wanted to be able to use your videos within Divi's video module which requires .mp4 and .webm formats.

As these videos are "protected" and can't be served without an active WPMUDEV subscription, we offer them as is, including the embedded video player. You should be able to use those shortcodes inside a text element in Divi builder.

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.