WPMU DEV update is not showing mu-plugin

WPMU DEV update is not showing mu-plugin this is a big problem for me I can't update my plugin!

• drmike
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Really against using any sort of autoupdating system anyway. Should be testing on a testbed first.

edit: Please also check your webserver's error logs for anything that gets dropped into there. That's a good first step and that information should be included in your first request for help.

• belloguy
    • Flash Drive

The plug in work; but nothing show in the DEV plugin update option?
    look like this:

Super Admin
    Super Admin
    o Admin
    o Sites
    o Users
    o Themes
    o Options
    o Update
    o Admin Message
    o Send Email
    o Text Change
    o WPMU DEV
    o Messages

WPMU DEV

Akismet is almost ready. You must enter your Akismet API key for it to work.

Recently Released Plugins
    Name Description
    Recently Released Themes
    Name Description
    Installed Plugins/Themes
    Name Installed Version Latest Version

Please note that all data is updated every hour. Last updated: August 29, 2010 6:05 am GMT - Update Now

* Latest plugins, themes and installed plugins and themes above only refer to those provided to WPMU DEV members by Incsub - free plugins and themes are not included here.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

The plug in work; but nothing show in the DEV plugin update option?

@belloguy If you're referring to the ability to actually update the plugins, there is no update option with the notification plugin. It simply notifies you when an update released on WPMU DEV. You'll still need to download the new plugin from this site and upload it manually to the appropriate directory on your install.

Also, this plugin is going through quite an overhaul with a new release coming very soon. :smiley:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.