wpmu multisite compatibility with woo products design

I have just bought woo products design plugin and it doesn't seem to work, it gives me white pages when i click on network activate. please help as i have paid money. will any other plugin work that is similar?
thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey David,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm not familiar with this plugin but first thing I'd do would be to contact the developers/their support team. After all, you paid them :slight_smile:

Apart from this, I'm not aware if this tool is compatible with Multisite and we do not have any solution similar to this one, especially given that this is highly specialized tool. That being said, could you please elaborate a bit on what exactly do you wish to achieve?

I'd like to know more about your goals in order to try to find a right solution for you!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey David,

Thanks for making it clear for me!

I think this can be a tricky task. I found this tool here, so why not giving it a try (there's a free trial as I understand):

http://www.flipbuilder.com/wordpress-photo-album-plugin.html

As far as I understand it let's you create a kind of "photo album" directly with WordPress and then turn it to a PDF. Having a PDF you should be able to easily upload it to your store, regardless of it being WooCommerce or our MarketPress e-Commerce and sell as "downloadable good".

Other than this, I cannot think of a better solution so you may also want to ask for a custom job on our "Jobs & Pros" job board as you goal here seems to be very highly specialized:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Cheers,
    Adam

• David

Thanks for the info Adam, I don't think that Plugin is what we are looking for.

I need to ask another few questions before we know we have the right software.

Pro sites, we need to get this customised and not sure how to go about doing this. At the moment the tables lie on top of each other and if you add in the feature table to correspond it looks a mess. Also, the free trial link is not obvious and needs to be a big button. How do we do this? here is the link http://mywedding.webnerd.co.za/premium/

Another question, the customer only has one opportunity to chose one of our made up wedding templates on sign up, after he decides which one he has not got the choice to chose another template that we have designed (blog template) they only have the option of the 4 upfront templates which does not give them the functionality of what we have created using the upfront themes to create templates in blog templates

Sorry for all the questions we need to make sure this all works
    We essentially want our site to operate like wordpress.com

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey David!

As for Pro Sites pricing tables, usually these need a bit of CSS styling because of the different themes they are used with. You may add these custom rules to your theme's child theme style.css file if you're using a child theme. If not, then you may either want to create one

(here's more information on this: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/)

or use a "Simple Custom CSS" plugin

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

At the moment the tables lie on top of each other and if you add in the feature table to correspond it looks a mess.

This is because the sum of columns' width is about 99.99%. This plus margins (spacing between) makes over a 100% of site's width so the last table is being moved down. To fix this you may want to set all the tables equal width and lower the margin:

.pricing-column {
    max-width:31.33%!important;
    margin:10px!important;
    }

Of course you can play with these values and see how this works for you. If you wish to keep this last one table wider than other, try this code instead:

.pricing-column {
    max-width:28.33%!important;
    margin:10px!important;
    }
    .pricing-column .featured {
    max-width: 37.33%!important;
    }

Again, you may want to adjust width and margin values a bit.

Also, the free trial link is not obvious and needs to be a big button. How do we do this?

This is also a matter of CSS styling. Here's an example of a big, nice button :slight_smile:

.free-plan-link a {
      -webkit-border-radius: 3;
      -moz-border-radius: 3;
      border-radius: 3px;
      font-family: Arial;
      color: #ffffff;
      font-size: 20px;
      background: #F96566;
      padding: 10px 20px 10px 20px;
      text-decoration: none;
    }

.free-plan-link a:hover {
      background: #fa7b7d;
      text-decoration: none;
      color:#eeeeee;
    }

I've created these rules with this handy CSS button generator:
    http://css3buttongenerator.com/

There's a simple "point and click" wizard. The generated code starts with

.btn {

and

.btn: hover {

so you'll just need to replace these with

.free-plan-link a {

and

.free-plan-link a:hover

respectively.

Another question, the customer only has one opportunity to chose one of our made up wedding templates on sign up, after he decides which one he has not got the choice to chose another template that we have designed (blog template) they only have the option of the 4 upfront templates which does not give them the functionality of what we have created using the upfront themes to create templates in blog templates

I'm confused a bit with this one. As I understand, you have designed some wedding templates as a blog templates. I do not quite understand though what do you mean by "4 Upfront templates". Is it that the Upfront isn't picking your page ("wedding templates") templates? Please advise!

Cheers,
    Adam

• David

Thanks so much Adam, I will give this a bash

When a customer changes themes in appearence, he only has the raw upfront themes from WPMU, i want them to have the ability to chose another theme that we have developed (blog templates) How do i make thos as themes available for consumers to use?

Also, i sent another mail regarding the size quota exceeded, I have tried everything possible, something is not right and we are not able to add any more media

Thanks

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi David,

Unfortunately there is no currently way to customize Upfront themes and offer them as such in themes picker, only way is to create templates using New Blog Templates plugin.
    We are looking to add creation of custom Upfront themes in future that will allow this.

Also, i sent another mail regarding the size quota exceeded, I have tried everything possible, something is not right and we are not able to add any more media

Have you created new thread regarding this issue?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.