wpmu or other plugins that will allow me to capture emails then allow downloads of ebooks

Hello,
I'm interested capturing emails then it automatically downloading an e-product like an ebook?
I have the following tools:
gravity forms
marketpress
mailchimp sync

Can I configure these tools to do the task or is there a simple tool?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Pippa,

Thanks for your post.

If you are just after getting email address and downloading the book, then you should look at : http://codecanyon.net/item/subscribe-to-download-for-wordpress/2075751

If you want to offer those free book along with other products you want to sell, then you should use MarketPress in order to achieve that by creating a digital store and asking a user to place an order using their email address in order to get the free book download.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Pippa, I hope you're well today!

With marketpress, am I able to upload the e-product and host it within my website?

Yes.

Does the code canyon allow me to host the product?

From its description it says that all you have to do is enter the file's URL. So I'm guessing that you could upload that file to your site and then enter its URL. I havben't used it myself though, so I can't be 100% sure about that.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.