WPMU Recommended User Meta Plugin causing error for buddypress site

I read Patrick's article on WPMU and tried out the plugin he recommended called User Meta. It started causing an error that I can't resolve. I have deactivated the plugin, but the error persists, showing "Not Found!" instead of my site's background. This is happening on ALL the subsites of my multisite network. Please help fix this. I have granted support access my site backend. Here are the errors:

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in/home/triballo/public_html/tribe/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in/home/triballo/public_html/tribe/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/triballo/public_html/tribe/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/triballo/public_html/tribe/wp-content/plugins/sitewide-privacy-options/sitewide-privacy-options.php on line 591

Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/triballo/public_html/tribe/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-profile-tabs/admin/class-bp-profile-tabs-admin.php on line 196