wpmu software, cant get pro sites paypal express to work

Hi Guys

Please assist

I cannot get pro sites to work with paypal express, everything is set up ok and nothing seems to make ot work.
When you click on pay pal button to pay, it stays on same screen.

Thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @David

Your paypal API credentials is for live paypal, not sandbox account. You have selected sandbox, but it needs totally separate API information.

To test in sandbox mode, please create paypal sandbox API. For now, select live mode for transaction, it will work.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• David
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Sorry, another question as well. I cant display the pricing for customers without someone logging in first and they first have to have an account?

Should be that a customer lands on the page, sees the pricing when clicking on pricing and then they chose a package to pay for where they will then enter their details. What is the best solution please for our business

Thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @David

Quick question, is South african rands an option?

South african rands is not a paypal currency, so you have to use US dollars I think. But in your site, you can show rand currency from Network Admin > Pro Sites > Settings > Currency Settings. Please check the screenshot.

Should be that a customer lands on the page, sees the pricing when clicking on pricing and then they chose a package to pay for where they will then enter their details.

This is not possible I am afraid. The customer must be registered first before paying. The reason is, if the user pay first and then before registering if he lost connection somehow, the system won't be able to track who paid and the member will lose the payment. So, the user must register first, the system knows who is paying in this way.

What you can do is to create a static page from Pages > Add New, focus the main features and pricing and let the customer check that page first. For example, this is a static page: https://edublogs.org/why-edublogs/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.