WPMU sub domain to main domain login issue

I want my users be able to login to Main Domain from Sub Domain. Currently when one is logging in to his own sub domain, he is not auto getting logged in to Main Website. Please suggest me if its possible and if yes, then how?
Thanks in advance.

• Michael
    • Flash Drive

Hi

I can see that i am able to login to all domains once logged in on my sub domain but only in case when try to login from wp-login.php.. I am also using my custom login script from front end using wp_signon but not sure which action hook do i need to trigger to make it work from front end as well..

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Michael,

Thanks for this additional information!

I've edited your previous post and removed login and password data and I strongly suggest changing those as soon as possible as this is a public forum fairly well indexed by Google.

As for the issue itself.

I can see that i am able to login to all domains once logged in on my sub domain but only in case when try to login from wp-login.php.

This is a default behavior. I've tested this on your site and can confirm so this part seems to be working fine.

I am also using my custom login script from front end using wp_signon but not sure which action hook do i need to trigger to make it work from front end as well..

Since you're using a Domain Mapping plugin, please go to the "Network Admin" -> "Settings" -> "Domain Mapping" page -> "Mapping options" tab and make sure that the "Cross-domain autologin" option is set to "Yes".

Let me know if it helped please!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.