WPMU Wiki and bbPress

Hello,

Can I get some instructions, video, manual or something on the steps to integrate Wordpress, the Wiki, and bbPress on my site AbsolutESL.com? I'm having a number of issues. I've tried installing bbPress but haven't gotten it set-up properly. I can view something like absolutesl.com/forums/forum/generaldiscussion but there doesn't seem to be a sort of homepage for the Forum at absolutesl.com/forums as there should be. I uninstalled bbPress again so you won't find anything there currently.

With the Wiki you can see it at AbsolutESL.com/wiki but I'm not sure I did it right. I tried creating an account under a different profile name and it told me I didn't have the ability to edit the page. I think I need to change the permission settings. Also, is there a way to search the wiki? I hate that the search tab on the top of the page only searches the blog...

Sorry that there's numerous question within here. I just started with Wordpress recently.

Thank you,
Kevin G

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings tkevingallagher,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Can I get some instructions, video, manual or something on the steps to integrate Wordpress, the Wiki, and bbPress on my site AbsolutESL.com?

The instructions for adding the Wiki plugin are located here.

The instructions for bbPress theme are located here.

Also, is there a way to search the wiki? I hate that the search tab on the top of the page only searches the blog...

You said it only searches the Blog which is correct. What do you want it to search?

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• tkevingallagher
    • New Recruit

I wanted the search to search the Wiki as well. I added a page to test it though and apparently it does that now? Maybe that will work.

If I follow the instructions in the links you gave me will it all be integrated into a single login for the user?

Thanks for the help!

--Kevin

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Kevin,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.