WPMU+BuddyPress Website/Intranet/Affiliate Network

I'm looking for someone who can provide development and ongoing support for a WPMU+BuddyPress Website/Intranet/Affiliate Network project. This project needs to be launched by the end of March. I have a pretty good start on it but need someone who can code customization's and help me get it done. Here is the short version: (I can provide more details when needed).

Existing site details:
URL: http://uretekicr.com
Wordpress 3.3.1 with subdomain network already enabled and working
Hosted on a dedicated cloud server will full root access

Project overview:
Client has a decent size network of "Affiliates". Some of them have websites, others do not. The goal is to offer the companies affiliates "micro sites" using WP multi sites. In addition to the micro sites, were using WP+BuddyPress to create a company intranet where corporate and it's affiliates can share information. I have the development site already up and running but need assistance with custom modifications and some template bugs. Plus the whole "process" needs to be fine tuned in order for my client to manage.

I have attached a couple documents to this post that give more details. Please let me know if interested or there are additional questions that need to be answered. Thanks!