WPMUDEV dashboard accessible to 1 user or specific users

Hi I make websites for clients and I like to have the dashboard enabled so I can quickly see which sites need updates or maintenance but I if I enable the dashboard then any admin will see my personal WPMU hub and activity as well. So I have to switch my clients from admin to editors to prevent it.
Is it possible to make the WPMUDEV dashboard visible only the the user who installed it, or to specific users? thank you!

• Nithin

Hey Marie-Neige,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Is it possible to make the WPMUDEV dashboard visible only the the user who installed it, or to specific users?

WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin by default is only visible to the admin who has installed the plugin, so by default only one admin have access to WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

You'll have to add admins to the plugin, so that they would gain access to the WPMU DEV Dashboard. Other than that, by default other admins won't have access to the plugin. If they do, please check whether they have been granted permission, under WPMU DEV >Manage > Permissions

If they are listed, you can remove them from the list, so that the plugin is only visible, and listed for your account.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.