WPMUDev Dashboard doesn't play well with Ozh' Admin Drop Down Menu

Good day all.

I use the Ozh' Admin Drop Down Menu on almost every website that I work on because it opens up the work area and puts my admin bar at the top of my screen rather than down the left side. I always thought that the left side menu was soooooo out of the norm that it just irritated me. Maybe there's a reason it's like that, but I can't figure it out.

Anyway, when I activate the Dashboard, it leaves a white bar on the left where the normal WP Admin menu would be. Is there anything that I can do on my end to make the dashboard fill the width of the screen? It doesn't affect any of my other WP installation and if I click any of the menu items on the Dashboard, they all seem to fill the left side (I didn't try them all though).

JDD

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings JDD,

Thank you for bringing this significant issue to our attention.

Of course the Ozh' Admin Drop Down Menu plugin is not one of our own creations while WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is. Therefore we may be able to see what is happening there since one is free and the other is our own.

Is there anything that I can do on my end to make the dashboard fill the width of the screen?

Not that I am aware of but I anticipate that our lead developer may have an idea or two to possibly help us resolve this.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Hey @Timothy.

No problem. It doesn't really "bother" me, it just looks a little funny. I'm definitely in no rush to have it fixed and I'm sure there are other much more important and pressing items that need to be taken care of. This is a minor (very, very minor) annoyance, so it's of little consequence.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.