WPMUDEV Dashboard error

I was trying to update my dashboard but I got the following error;

Notice: Undefined index: _order in /home/[moderated]/public_html/shesaysshedoes.com/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php on line 1374

So naturally, when I tried to grant access within wordpress via your contact button, I got the following error also;

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/[moderated]/public_html/shesaysshedoes.com/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php:1374) in /home/[moderated]/public_html/shesaysshedoes.com/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php on line 458

Not sure what's going on here, could you help?

• Sajid

Hi Rose,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

First of all never post the sensitive information like your username on a public form like this. I removed the username from the error log you posted above.

I updated WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin successfully on two of my staging sites without any issues.

It seems the upgrade did not went well. Please delete WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and install it again manually from Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload or directly via FTP.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.