WPMUDEV Dashboard gone (and drop down menu)

I am not sure if this is the result of a plugin installation or new security settings I made today but my drop down menu disappeared and so has my WPMUDEV dashboard.

:slight_frown:

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jacoby,

By any chance are you logged in with a different admin? Keep in mind that the WPMU DEV Dashboard only shows for the user that activated the plugin. We do this so other users can't access your account.

So if you suspect that is the case then you can just deactivate it and reactivate it then you should see the WPMU DEV menu item again :slight_smile:

If you do want more than 1 user to see the WPMU DEV Dashboard then you can use this constant in your wp-config.php file:

define('WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER', '1, 10');

Replace "1" and "10" with the user ID's you want to access the dashboard.

If this isn't the case and you still can't access our dashboard then do you mind sending in your FTP and wp-admin so I can login and have a closer look :slight_smile:

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Jacoby
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks a ton.

I am the only user on the site.

Deactivating it and reactivating it seems to have done the trick.

I wonder what caused it. *?

So that solves that problem.

Any idea why my drop down menu in my main header nav isn't showing up?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.