WPMUDev Dashboard is gone?

So, apparently over the weekend, y'all tried to bill my card, and the info has changed. It didn't go through. I tried to log in and was locked out. I updated the card information, but now the WPMUDev dashboard is suddenly missing from ALL of my sites?!?
REALLY????

• Tyler Postle

Hey Justin,

A failed payment doesn't trigger the Dashboard to delete itself or at least definitely shouldn't be.

I checked your account from our end and I can see 17 sites on your account and all appear to have the Dashboard installed still. Keep in mind that the WPMU DEV Dashboard is only visible to the admin user that activates it. Did you login to a new admin user? If so, then deactivate and reactivate the plugin.

If the plugin isn't in your site at all, then can you send us in your wp-admin for one of your sites so I can have a look? Preferably the site you selected for this ticket as on our end it's still showing it as connected via WPMU DEV Dashboard.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.