WPMUDEV Events+ vs. Templatic Event2 vs. Espresso

Dear Sirs!

I am setting up my new site for Events.

- Can you pls tell me the difference between Events+, Templatic Event2 and Event Espresso in features? Where is Events+ better and where it might be less in features than the competitors?

- Can you pls show me some nice sites as examples, that were created using Events+? Thanks

Regards
Sandor

• DavidM

Hi @Sandor,

Hope you're doing great today!

I'm afraid we've not done any comparisons with those other event solutions ourselves so I can't really say much in the way of comparing them (they're premium solutions we don't have access too unfortunately).

One thing I can say for sure, unlike Templatic Event2, Events+ is a plugin. So you can use it with any standard WP theme.

As for Event Espresso, I'm no familiar with all its features so its hard to gauge the differences but I can say Events+ is substantially less expensive, especially considering the liberal licensing (you can use it in as many sites as you want).

And with a quick browse through the feature list, that I can see, Events+ seems to cover the same items.

If there are any specific features you're looking for though, please feel free to ask here and we'll get you as much detail as possible.

As for demo sites, we don't currently keep track of sites utilizing the plugin though we're looking to maybe open a showcase section soon enough.

But you could always search through the forums to find great examples, I was able to find the following one, which I think is an excellent customized example:
    http://bearwood.lokel.co.uk/events/

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    David