Wpmudev plugins on Multiple Instances

Hi,

I plan to setup a scalable WordPress environment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk. This means that multiple instances of WordPress will be running concurrently sharing the same database.

My question: Will wpmudev plugins continue to work correctly even accross multiple instances? How will uptime monitoring, plugin updates and other features offered by wpmudev behave (or not behave)?

For example, if I updated a plugin via the wpmudev dashobard, will this action be performed on all instances?

Is there anything else I should know from other users with a similiar setup?

Thanks in advanced!

• Luís

Hi Mitch ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Honestly, I never used AWS Elastic Beanstalk and this may overcome my level of expertise :slight_smile: I tried to search for issues in the Support Forum regarding to our plugins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk and didn't found any.

However, I pinged the developers to get their valuable feedback, just to make sure that everthing should work properly in that type of setup.

I will update this topic once I got a reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi Mitch ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, thanks for your patience here.

Our developers mentioned this can be related to the configuration used, but, at first sight there should not be any issue with our plugins, or better, the behaviour should no be different than other plugins.

However, I am not sure if you already set this type of environment, if you are having any issue or found any with the behaviour of our plugins, you can always use our Support Forum and we will try help you in overcome it.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.