WPMUdev site Update Notifications Page

Re: the https://premium.wpmudev.org site "Your Update Notifications" page.
Had not seen this before but became aware when we started receiving the following notice: "You have reached your maximum enabled sites for automatic updates. You may change which sites are enabled or upgrade to a higher membership level here » "
I must have missed this in the fine print when signing up as I do not remember this limitation. However - on visiting the Update Notifications page it has every site we ever installed WPMU plugins on - including local development, staging servers and production servers. This means that the same site may be represented on this list 3 times as well as clients that we may no longer manage.
How do we clean up this list to show only active clients with websites in a production environment?

• Nic Nevin
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Timothy,

Still a little confused by this -
    1. where would I have learned about the API limit?
    2. Where does it say that I agree to wpmudev retaining a list of every client/website that plugins are installed on?

While I do not necessarily have an issue with either point - I do want to know how we missed this during the purchase process.

Thanks

• Nic Nevin
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Tim -
    I agree, this information should have been available to us on the usage page of the plugin and I appreciate you correcting this for others.

I also notice that an item 17. has been added to your Terms to cover the collection of information via the WPMU Dev Dashboard. However, this collection and unsecured display is not in agreement with your privacy policy and I would like to discuss this with you offline to find a suitable resolution.
    Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.