WPMUdev: Theme adaptation, how adaptable is the Upfront option?

I did this site for a friend: http://www.jpmaney.com/. He really is happy with how basic it is .... with a couple of issues on functionality. Alas, the theme is no longer being supported by the developer, and I'm searching for something to make him happy.

Wondering with the Upfront theme/option ... can it be adapted to replicate the look of the graphics of the site above?

If so, is this something that takes a huge amount of experience/comfort level ... or can I muddle my way through it? I'm sure I'm downplaying my experience and resourcefulness.

This makes my eyes cross a bit thinking of doing this but I'm willing to give it a shot if it's a viable solution.

I have a meeting with him at 9 am Wednesday, and this solution just occurred to me.

Thanks to anyone who can help provide some perspective, guidance.

Best regards,
~Laurel

• Rupok

Hi Laurel, hope you had a wonderful day.

Wondering with the Upfront theme/option ... can it be adapted to replicate the look of the graphics of the site above?

Yes, with Upfront, you can make similar look of the graphics of the site above, but if you want the new design to be *exactly* same, then I'm afraid, you will have to know quite advanced CSS. But without knowing any programming, you can make your Upfront theme similar to at least 70% - 80% of your current site.

If you are stuck at any minor issue, or even mid-range issue, we are here to help. We can go above and beyond our scope and provide your custom CSS code. But if your customization requirement is too complex, I'm afraid, you will have to hire a dev in that case. But I don't think it will be that complex.

Please let us know what do you suggest.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.