Wrong calendar format in Appointment+

Hello,

I noticed the new version of Appointment+ has a drop-down calendar to help setting dates in the appointment admin panel.

Unluckly the drop-down calendar shows weeks starting from sunday, while in the wordpress general setting I clearly setup up the week starting from monday.

I think this is a bug, as the calendar does not read the global setting, but I need an urgent fix or a workaround.

Can you please help me ?

Thanks in advance

Antonio

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Antonio,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for reporting this in, I have notified developer about this and they will look into changing this in future releases.

For now you can replace /wp-content/plugins/appointments/admin/js/admin-appointments-list.js with the attached file and that should do the trick.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Antonio
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello Pedrag,

thank you for your answer. I uploaded the new js file and it seems working now.
    Of course I'm a bit worried about future update, so please let me know about the feedback you will receive from the developers and weather this issue will be fixed in the next update of A+, so that I will not worry about changing the js file again when upgrading.

Kind regards

Antonio

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Antonio,

As mentioned before I have reported this to developer and it's added on plugin to-do list but there are some other things that need to be ironed out as well so this is not on top of the list I'm afraid and we currently can't ETA on when the fix will be applied.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.