Wrong expiry date in Membership 2

We have 14 days trials on one of our monthly membership packages. The user has registered with us on 20-5-2018 and paid on the same date. His expire date is set to 2018-07-19, but it should be 03-07-2018.

The expiry date wasn't changed manually, so why it's wrong?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Knawat.com

We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Meantime, would you please send me your admin and cPanel login so that I can pass to the developer?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Knawat.com
    • Recruit

Hello James,

Thanks for posting reference here and closing another ticket. Actually this one is support ticket and that one ( which you had closed) is bug report. So, maybe you have to give more priority to bug report.

I have found something which working wrong but I don't know why its working like this. So, I created this ticket. But after debugging issue deep I found a bug in MS2 which cause a this issue. so I have created a separate bug report so you can give more priority to bug report and just mentioned this ticket URL to close once bug fixed in plugin.

Don't know you have a separate queue for bug reports or higher priority for it. but for normal support tickets your SLS team response is too too much delayed. Hope I will get faster response on this.

Thanks,

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Knawat.com

Due to how our internal tracking system is linked to the forums here, we can escalate a ticket from forum -> SLS -> Bug report with a couple mouse clicks very quickly, which would affect the priority.

However, posting a separate ticket actually slows the process because, let's say, another tech got that ticket and didn't see this original thread first. All the troubleshooting that's been done already would have to be done again.

So, it's always best to update your existing thread related to a specific issue. This helps us to keep all information regarding a particular problem as centralized as possible, thus expediting a solution.

I've pinged the developer directly regarding your bug report and this is being looked into. Thank you for your patience while we sort through this.

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Knawat.com

I've spoken with the Lead Dev on this project and got their feedback. Essentially, with PayPal, even if a person skips trial on Membership, they have to cancel and resubscribe again. You can't change a subscription. So in this case it will still include trial period. This is why you're seeing the inconsistency in the subscription dates. Once the trial subscription ends, the new (paid) subscription will take effect.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.