WSDL (Appointments+ booking info sent into WDSL Soap)

Hey guys,
Is there a list of Appointments+ Filters & Hooks? I am trying to write a connector (probably a Wordpress plugin) which sends Appointments+ booking information into a WSDL web service via PHP Soapclient. I just need to figure out where I need to be listening for new bookings which go into Appointments+ - either via a Filter or Hook I'd imagine? Or do you have another way to listen for this type of thing?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Jeremy,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we don't have this kind of documentation for A+ but the appointments.php file in root plugin folder is well commented so you should be able to find the info you need from there.

If you're still having issues finding what works for you let us know :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jeremy
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for the quick response Predrag. Just double-checking that there is no list in a page, forum post, changes.txt file etc of Appointments+ Hooks & Filters? I have looked and haven't been able to find anything so far.

• Madhusudan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello Jeremy,
    For the list of the hooks, you need to investigate the php codes of the plugin. You should check for the hooks (Actions & Filters) where and how they are used. There is no explicit documentation covering the hooks which is true in case of standard WordPress hooks also.
    Good luck with the plugin. Hope to see it soon. :slight_smile:

Thanking you,
    Madhusudan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.