Yeah so still not working. Expectations from support

Yeah so still not working.

Expectations from support are high. That is a good thing.

This is the second plugin I downloaded after buying the membership. Day 1. I am easy to please I promise. But tell me how to make this work. Still won't connect on the Settings page.

I have followed the 2014, latest instructions on how to set this up (took me some time to find that one)... but nothing. Still won't connect.

Please help. Thank you so much.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Momekh,

I'd be happy to help you out with this today :slight_smile:

I'm attaching a couple screenshots you can reference just to make sure you have all the fields filled in that need to be filled in.

Also, do you have any other plugins that communicate with facebook? Social logins? or anything like that. Sometimes having multiple plugins linked to your facebook apps can cause conflicts.

Hope that helps! If it still doesn't work then post back and we'll continue troubleshooting :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Momekh,

Thanks for granting support access. It seemed your post back was in response to the email notification. Those actually don't get posted back into the thread, be sure to post back here so we see it :slight_smile:

I created a fresh site to test out this integration from beginning to end just to be sure and mine worked without a hitch. The only thing we haven't checked now is your Facebook app settings. Would you mind posting a picture just in-case? I know you already checked this probably a ton of times, but just to be sure before we start digging deep into this issue!

You can blur out any sensitive information. We're more or less just making sure everything is in the right spot and the domain and site url are correct.

Let us know if you are able to get a screenshot of that and post it back here :slight_smile:

Look forward to your reply!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Momekh

It is now working. Thanks. I don't know why it wasnt working before. I didn't change anything as such. Maybe a "too soon" issue. :slight_smile:

But having said that, I realized via the plugin's helpful comment, that the signup process via facebook will not be available next year. Which is a bummer.

I guess I can have this as an "additional" thing and focus on making the WP signup process better.

I have a few more questions, but I guess I need to make a new thread for that.

Thank you Tyler. Rock on and talk soon :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.