Yellow background on all headings

Hello,

I am working on a new site at http://websitewag.com/captaincanna

After successfully changing the color and font of the headers everything was looking good.
Suddenly any new header has a yellow background. At the same time this happened, the yellow arros that scroll to the top became square and lost their style.

How can I reverse this? How did it happen?

I granted access so you cna take a look.... and have no plugins activated yet. This is anew site.

Best
Aaron

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hey @Aaron

Hope you are doing great !!

How can I reverse this? How did it happen?

Looks like you added some css broke the styling. Can you remove any code you added ?

Especially check this class

div#button-object-1427802908920-1833 a.upfront_cta

Cheers
    Jude

• Aaron
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I made no custom CSS changes to H3 or the effected style. I cut and paste the default CSS Global code from a new install... still the problem persists. THe problem occurs on the new install too.

I deleted the Panino default logo at center of home page.... This is the only thing I did to change anything on tht theme

Glitch.

Please check.

• Aaron
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Here is what is really happening. Whenever a change is made to the color of this preset elements - everything goes haywire. I fixed some by re-selecting the type of button and the button selection at the bottom - after you click edit presets - you can select a different button type.

After changing colors on some elements - everything goes awry.

No changes were made on Css - the theme is glitching out.

CLosedt his ticket.. Deleted entire install and started from scratch.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.