Yelp Review plugin issue

I had to reinstall my site from a backup, as it suddenly started saying on google that the page wasn't mobile friendly, I think from an update but I'm not sure which. Previously I also had 4.9 score reviews via Facebook on my google search listing but that has suddenly disappeared and I don't know why. So I reinstalled a backup to try and get it back, but it doesn't seem to have worked. I had to reinstall the yelp review plugin also, and I've set it up like before and told it to appear in the widget side bar on the left with the other reviews. But it won't appear and I don't know why.

So I have two issues - firstly what has happened to my site to make my facebook reviews disappear from google search in the last few days, and secondly why won't the yelp plugin appear where I've told it to?

Thanks,
Jon

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Jon,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have "googled" your site and I do see ratings on search listing results pages. Take a look at the screenshot please:

It seems that the rating is not being added to all the results even though it is there. I checked the source code of these pages and it seems valid. However, those reviews are the same on each page (which of course is understandable) and this might be related. I have read that Google is filtering some of the reviews so if there's many "duplicates" (in a way that they are on every page, the same reviews) that might be the reason. I admit though that I"m not entirely sure of that. It might be worth to ask on Google Community forums about this as it doesn't seem to be related strictly to WordPress but rather either to some changes in Google algorithms or to some rules that they force and we might not be aware of.

As for Yelp. I see the Yelp reviews widget in the left sidebar of your site, right above the "Contact us" box. Does this mean that you managed to handle it already?

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.