You attempted to access the dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site

I'm having issues with users not being able to edit or change theme after they signup. It says that the user does not have permission to access. The user sometimes get sent directly to the main site and not able to reach their dashboard. Users also get the same error when they try to upload images, add a new post, or edit or edit post.

• Sajid

Hello the young bulls,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could see this issue on your site. However, when I added a user in main site then it did not gave me that permission/privileges error.

In WordPress MultiSites, all users are property of Network administrator and only can access the dashboard if they are members of that site.

If you don't want this error then you can synch users network wide on registration using a plugin like Multisite User Sync.

Alternatively, you can also redirect MultiSites user to their own site using Redirect multisite user to their own site plugin.

Also, one more thing I noticed on your site is that, the users activation does not work. I tried to register with my email, I received activation email but upon following the activation link, I am taken to a blank page. I confirmed this by sending the activation link again using Unconfirmed plugin.

So you have to take care of this issue too otherwise, your users may not be able to access the sites. To fix this, start with making conflict test to make sure its not due to a conflict. See getting support manual for how to make conflict test:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.