You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

When i try to access Upfront_General in WordPress in order to input the Google Map API, I am met with a “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”

I am the only user and an administrator. I have tried logging in and out. I can access all other parts of the site and wpmudev plugins / themes.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi triston_wallace ,

Hope you’re doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for the late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

I tried to access to your site using Support Access, but I was unable. Can you send us the credentials privately through our contact form?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select “I have a different question” for your topic – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: “Attn: Luis Lopes”

– WordPress admin username

– WordPress admin password

– Login url

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant urls/information

Cheers, Luís

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi again triston_wallace

Sorry about the extreme delay here, Luis is out of action for a bit and the credentials don’t seem to work for me. This some how slipped through the gaps between the two of us.

Can you please check the access details you sent Luis ? Or better still send a working copy to me ?

Subject: “Attn: Jude

– WordPress super admin/ admin username + password

– FTP credentials (host/username/password)

– cPanel details

– link back to this thread for reference

Select “I have a different question” for your topic – this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Keeping my eyes open on this thread to follow up ASAP

Cheers

Jude

• triston_wallace
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

HI there – yes, there was a bit of a delay. I have now rebuild the site from scratch on the new server because the migration seemed to cause a lot of problems. Every time I try to use the Google Maps module (see other thread), all these problems come back. I have not used your plugin or module, and gone for something else instead.

It seems that the Google Map api issue is causing A LOT of background and on-site issues. I think.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Triston,

Apologies for the long overdue on this thread, it somehow slipped through cracks, I’ll subscribe to it now to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

If you’re still having issues with accessing General panel can you please try going to Upfront > User Restrictions and saving settings there once, after that General panel should be accessible again.

Can you try filling in the Google API field there and see how UF behaves after that?

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.