You must add at least one item to the list

On version 1.2.7 there is a message "You must add at least one item to the list". Picture attached.

I tried to copy the selected pages from site id 1

• Tyler Postle

Hey Eniko,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

It looks like you haven't added the items to the list yet. Can you click that blue button above the content box that says "Add items to the list". That should move them over into a list.

Once you have done that, then click "Next Step" and you should be able to move along in the process :slight_smile:

Let me know if you still need any further assistance here!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Eniko

Thanks Tyler,

Some words to the usability of this plugin.
    Instead of "Add items to the list" (which list?) I suggest "Add items to the copy list", which is more self-explanatory. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked this question.
    Next: The "list" now shows "Remove". By clicking on it I now know this item will be removed from the "list". However, a more detailed description like "Remove this entry from copy list" would be helpful.
    In step 4, the destinations can be selected. If I want to copy it to individual site(s), the selector is not mentioned. I don't know how to enter more site id's.

Best regards,
    Eniko

• Tyler Postle

Hey Enriko,

Thanks for your feedback here! I'll pass it along to the developer and move this thread into the features and suggestions category.

Some good points :slight_smile:

As for the add single sites part. You will need to add them inidividually, as in select the site then click "Add site" then keep doing that until all the sites you want are in there OR you can create a site group if you are regularly copying to the same sites, that speeds things up a lot.

Hope this helps and thanks again for your feedback!

Have a great weekend.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.