Your account and short codes

I am using latest membership plugin. I want to protect only one page, I have setup two levels, free and premium. Free does not have access to page (setup by negative rule) and premium does have access to that page (setup by positive rule for shortcode). Premium content is hidden by short code, subscriber can not see the content hidden by short codes even though they are logged in. How do I fix this?

Also, Your account page is blank and signup page is messed up.

Thanks

• Mason

Hiya RotorRepairs,

Premium content is hidden by short code, subscriber can not see the content hidden by short codes even though they are logged in.

The subscriber has the the correct level of access, correct? What is your settings for "Shortcode visibility default" under Membership>Options?

Also, Your account page is blank and signup page is messed up.

Do you have these defined in Membership>Options and have the shortcodes added to them correctly? Can we get a link to see what's happening on the signup page?

Thanks!

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.