your autoblog plugin

hi,
just installed your plugin,
pls visit my testblog here :

http://blog.hostup24.com/wp/blog/category/news/

you can see i imported 5 articles and i have 2 Q. now:

1) as you can see the 2nd article is pretty long ....where can i set that just the first 50 words showing up on the frontpage ....and the rest can the visitor can read when cliking on a read button.
..... should be automated when importing the feed , not manually

2) is there any plugin which can delete all the links from the autoblog imported articles .... to avoid that the reader leave my site

thanks

rgds
christian

• aecnu

Greetings christian,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great questions.

1) as you can see the 2nd article is pretty long ....where can i set that just the first 50 words showing up on the frontpage ....and the rest can the visitor can read when cliking on a read button.
    ..... should be automated when importing the feed , not manually

This can be done by setting the feed to post just excerpts and you can indeed dictate a limit to how many words.

2) is there any plugin which can delete all the links from the autoblog imported articles .... to avoid that the reader leave my site

This is a challenging idea. There would need to be a filter that would identify links and then strip them from the post prior to publishing.

This would indeed involve custom coding which is beyond the scope of the support we provide here but could be put in as a feature request or alternatively you could see if there is a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

I will move this to our feature requests area and alert the lead developer of the request in any event.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.