Your help about shortcode will be most valued…

Hi Support-Team,

would be fabulous if you could help with the shortcode to get the output displayed.

1) we activated on sub domain media.bestof… frontier plugin

2) settings are done…

3) works fine with ONE exception, which is

4) [frontier_list_pending_posts] placed in page BotBO Media POST’s pending.

Please see attached screenshots which may clarify our support request better.

Looking forward hearing from you shortly.

Cheers

Prinz

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @prinz,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for the screenshots, it really helped me to understand what is going on here.

According to plugin documentation your shortcode to show pending posts should look like this:

[frontier-post frontier_list_pending_posts=”true”]

Try using that instead of the one currently used and let me know if it’s working after that.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Predrag,

thanks for prompt reply. Unfortunately this shortcode does not work either. We tried it also in various forms… with no success.

Please request direct server access to have a closer look at this issue.

Many thanks upfront.

Cheers

Prinz

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Prinz,

I took a liberty of accessing your site once again and fixed the “broken” shortcode. If you take a closer look at the documentation, you’ll notice that the

“frontier_list_pending_posts=”true”

isn’t a shortcode itself but just a parameter of the actual shortcode the Frontier uses:

“[frontier-post]”

Therefore it should look like this:

[frontier-post frontier_list_pending_posts=”true”]

I’ve corrected it on your page and it’s working now :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Adam

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Adam,

how kind of you figuring out a solution… BUT unfortunately I disagree that it would work. Please view attached screenshot again and you'll see, PENDING's are shown underneath of regular post which makes sense as the shortcode [frontier-post] list all post.

The example you believe would work is just a regular post (see screenshot as well) which is not displayed using PENDING PAGE I've pulled out for you at the navigation bar.

In short: Unfortunately the suggested shortcode is NOT working.

Please be so kind login once more. We strongly believe you as an experienced professional may figure out how to solve this issue.

BIG, BIG thanks in advance.

Cheers

Prinz

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Prinz,

Thanks you for this info!

Actually, the shortcode itself is working now – you can say it by the fact that you can see the output on the page instead of raw shortcode. However you're right of course that this is not pulling what is should, so I apologize for not noticing it.

That said, I've logged in to your site again, accessed "media…" site and visited the "BotBO Media POSTS's" page and it seems to be working. I can see the post I've created. Take a look at the screenshot attached.

Am I missing something here? Is is it possible that we're not seeing the same despite viewing the same page? Please advise, I'm sure I'll be able to fix it in no-time :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.