Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error.

My site PubgGame Shows Error when i open Smart Crawl Pro plugin , " Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error. Please try again or contact support. "

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Bhargava

I hope you're well today!

I tried to run the scan on our end and it seems it's timing out as well. It does show as complete but completes in under a minute with 0 URLs detected, which seems to confirm the issue.

Would you mind enabling support access to the site so I could take a closer look at the site configuration and test it more extensively? To do so, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Bhargava,

I have performed the tests from our end again and it seems that it finished properly this time but it's still showing the warning message inside your admin section for both sites.
    I will need to forward this to our developers to investigate further, so could you provide us with cPanale or FTP details so they can dig deeper into it?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:
    NOTE: Don't change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.