Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error. Please try again or contact support.

No mater if I fiz all of the issues with the site, I can never get the crawl done.
This is the error i get:
Your SEO crawl has timed out due to an unknown error. Please try again or contact support.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there admin,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I tried to open the connected website in my browser and noticed that I'm being redirected to Google search page instead.
    Could you please try to remove this kind of redirection (I guess this is some kind of geolocation blocking?) and try to run SEO Checkup once more?

If this is still an issue for you, please consider granting us temporary support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin as shown here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5
    Just let us know here in your next reply that access has been granted, as we don't get any notifications about it.

PS. support access may still have issues with this redirection, if you can whitelist per country, I'm located in Greece, if not, please deactivate this functionality until we sort out this SmartCrawl issue.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• admin
    • New Recruit

HI,

I have allowed Greece through if you want to try again.
    My other sites don't have any crawl issues just the potdispense.com one.
    Its been driving me nuts over the last few months, I wish there was a reset plugin button to clear the cache and try crawling again.

Thanks

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello admin

Hope you are doing well!

I apologize for the delay in this thread. Unfortunately, the support access to your site is expired. Would you please regrant it from WPMU DEV > Support and let us know when you do?

If the support access is shown as open, please revoke it and re-grant again.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.