Your server had a problem connecting to WPMU DEV

Hi thanks in advance for your time. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

When I try to log into WPMU dashboard I get this message:

Your server had a problem connecting to WPMU DEV: "Couldn't resolve host 'premium.wpmudev.org'". Please try again.

If this problem continues, please contact your host with this error message and ask:

"Is php on my server properly configured to be able to contact https://premium.wpmudev.org/api/dashboard/v1/ with a POST HTTP request via fsockopen or CURL?"

I think this happened after turning of iThemes Security and installing Defender but I am not sure. I tried deleting Defender and restoring to an earlier snapshot of the site. I tried disabling all plugins and changing to a default theme. I submitted a ticket with my host but not heard back. Not sure that is the issue as I have a number of other WP sites with the Dashboard plugin installed and working on the same hosting account.

Also noticed this warning on the general WordPress updates page

Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home4/blackapron/public_html/cups/flavoursofstratford.ca/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php on line 158

Alas I reach out :slight_smile: I would grand support access but thats kinda not going to work lol.
Any thoughts?

Collin