Your server had a problem connecting to WPMU DEV:

Dear Support Team,

I have been trying to connect to my WPMUDEV Dashboard true my website but i receive this message.

Your server had a problem connecting to WPMU DEV: "Error unserializing remote response.". Please try again.

If this problem continues, please contact your host with this error message and ask:

"Is php on my server properly configured to be able to contact https://premium.wpmudev.org/api/dashboard/v1/ with a POST HTTP request via fsockopen or CURL?"

Can you please inform me what do i need to do to properly connect?

Best regards,
Karvin

• WebFrog
    • Flash Drive

I've had the similar issue short while ago....wpmudev seem to have some server issues, I had similar issues and still have. I was told that they were working on it it was some server issues and the admin guys was aware and working on it....
    BR
    WebFrog

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Karvin,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you are having. This is happening because of an issue on our servers. Our server admins are aware of this issue and they are consistently working on this with very high priority. I believe, this will be fixed within the shortest possible time.

I'll request you to wait for a little more and check this again in a while. If this problem is not gone even after a while, please let us know. We will report this to our system admins.

I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hope you're well?

Apologies for the issues you are currently having, Our server is currently having a lot of issues and our System Admins are working on the servers to try & fix the issue. This is also affecting staff too, unfortunately, & many services requiring use of our API are currently affected by this outage.

Hopefully, it should be fixed soon.

Regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.