You should continue to have access until January 1, 1970

Hi,
when using Pro Sites (Versión 3.0.3), after a subscription plan is canceled, data is wrong.
It returns this:

Your subscription has been canceled
This site should continue to have Xarxa Pro features until January 1, 1970.

There is a quick way to fix it?
Carles

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

• Ryan Englin

I am seeing this exact same message. I just upgraded to the most recent version 3.0.7. Here are the answers to your questions Aaron.

Access was revoked by me in the admin. I chose to Cancel Subscription Only. There were no options for refunds as Pro Sites didn't recognize that I had purchased a 12 month plan so to reset the system with PayPal, I cancelled the subscription.

It was extended through PayPal and even though my test account was charged, Pro Sites didn't recognize the subscription. The subscription was not cancelled in PayPal.

Did not mess with the DB at all. There is nothing listed under wp_pro_sites table for that blog id.

I was looking through the forums because of the PayPal issue when I came across this thread. I'll start another thread so we can keep the issues separate.

Thanks.