your team not responding about my plugin issue

your team not responding about my appointment plugin issue. As asked by vinod dalvi i have given the staff support access but yet there is no update, no reply or no changes in the site. need to know should i make changes as i dont want to interfere if you guys are working on it. very disappointed with the support. does the yearly support i would buy also work the same way

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello siddharth123,

I'm really sorry for the delay.

I've check this on your site and there were two problems:
    1) when you added shorcodes to the text widget the quotes were replaces with html entities. I change that to proper signs.
    2) builder used in your theme interpreted the shortcode and put generated html code into text editor - this should not work like this. I had to switch to the normal editor, remove all additional code and put again shortcodes.

At the moment page with Appointments calendar (test page) works as should. Please see and confirm.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• siddharth123
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks.

I tried with different approaches and it seems to work fine...will update you if problem persists.

Very important what should i do / what precaution should i take so that it does not happen again for the future pages that i create.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello siddharth123,

I think you should be careful of the action the theme builder in you pages/posts - it was reason for the problems with the shortcodes.
    Best would be always check in Text mode in editor how the shorcodes looks and if the builder adds code beside shorcodes.
    Be also sure that there are " signs instead of the &quote; entities.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.