Your Themes Fail to Load

When I try to install several of your themes, this is the same message that I get:

"Installing Theme from uploaded file: 148751_wpmu-dev-dashboard-3.2.5.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed."

Can you please tell me what to do, I am on a deadline and counted on the reliability of your products.

I have installed the latest version of WordPress as prompted to by WP when I logged in. The other theme that failed was:
"Installing Theme from uploaded file: 148751_membership-3.4.2.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme install failed."

Please send me a response ASAP!
Thanks, Richard

• phillcoxon
    • The Crimson Coder

The problem is that you are not installing themes - you are installing plugins!

Go to the Admin (or Network Admin on Multi-Site) -> Plugins menu and install the plugins there.

The WPMUdev dashboard plugin gives you access to the WPMUdev website to do one click installs of themes and plugins, video training etc.

The Membership plugin will allow you to set up a full Membership system on your site.

Neither of these are themes that will change the look and feel of your site.

Let me know if this makes sense.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.