YOUR WEBSITE IS DOWN and BLACKLISTED

Hi,

My site appears down in wpmudev and blacklisted in google according your dashboard.

My site is up and I've check and it's not blacklisted, could you please have a look?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Oscar,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Could you please disable and then enable the uptime monitoring and blacklist monitoring and then check if it makes any difference ?

Also, please enable support staff access so I can take a closer look.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Oscar,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. I can see your website status Up in Hummingbird -> Uptime. However, please note that we are also experiencing some issues with Uptime monitoring. Our developers are aware of it and working to fix it.

Regarding the blacklist monitoring, I can see your site is black listed by Protected Sky according to MXToolBox. Its better if you could check and try to remove the malwares from it.

But, I am also flagging the developer of this plugin to get his feedback about what services we look for blacklist checking. Either myself or developer will post a reply here as soon as possible.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.