Youtube video not appearing when SmartCrawl activated

I’ve installed Tube Curator plugin to embed youtube video in site page. The videos aren’t appearing when SmartCrawl activated.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi jsegal,

Hope you are doing good today.

I checked your website and could notice the issue with the video not loading. However, I tested the Youtube curator plugin and the SmartCrawl with Advanced Tools option enabled in my test server but I wasn’t able to replicate the issue.

This looks more like a site-specific issue. Do you have debug mode enabled in wp-config.php file? Could you please check whether you have any such line defined inside wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

If yes, please check whether you could replicate the same once you disable debug mode by changing the above code to the following one:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

The wp-config.php file is located inside the root directory, that’s where /wp-content, /wp-includes, /wp-admin folders reside.

If debug mode was already disabled, and you still notice the same issue then it has to do more with a conflict. Is this a live website? Is it possible for you to deactivate all the plugins except WPMU DEV Dashboard, SmartCrawl, and Youtube Curator plugin to see whether you still notice the same issue or not?

This would give a better idea regarding how to troubleshoot the issue further. Please let us know how that goes.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.