Zero Dollar Checkout should NOT go to Paypal

Hey, I know there's no Free level in ProSites, but, during testing of the ordering process, I want to create free accounts, including with a 100% off coupon code.

Unfortunately, the checkout still directs to Paypal, and there are problems on the return (to the same page), none of which matters, if the logic were fixed.

Can we get this simple fix made, please, or a pointer to where to fix it in the code?

Thanks!

• aecnu

Greetings kenlyle,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

There is indeed a free level in Pro Sites, but what it appears is what you are trying to do is use the plugin for something it was not intended to do i.e. use paid levels as free levels.

The Free level is plainly visible in the Pro Sites --> Settings --> Free level.

Can we get this simple fix made, please, or a pointer to where to fix it in the code?

I can really appreciate your "simple fix" statement here and further the fact that I have no idea if the lead developer will even consider this since it is in fact not the way it is/was intended to be used.

However, that is not for me to make that choice since I am indeed not the lead developer of the Pro Sites plugin.

Therefore I will certainly see if I can get him in here with his invaluable insight into the Pro Sites plugin to offer his advice/advise on this ticket.

He is currently on vacation until the 10th of July and therefore this ticket may take a bit more time then a normal ticket though i will try to get his stand in or himself in here asap.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe