- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
To keep your private information safe, the Hub and Dashboard Plugin employ various security measures.
For security reasons, a domain can only be registered to one WPMU DEV account at a time. This means that if you need to transfer a domain between WPMU DEV accounts for any reason, you must make sure to remove the website from one account before attempting to add it to the new account.
To remove a website from your account, either go to the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin on your site and click “Log out” in the top right corner, or go to My Websites in the Hub and remove the website from there.
After successfully removing the website you will be able to log in to the WPMU DEV dashboard with a new account. This is useful for transferring domains to client accounts, or for transferring a client site to a development partner.