- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
Installing WordPress Manually
The Famous WordPress 5-minute Install
WordPress is well-known for its ease of installation. Under most circumstances, installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete. Many web hosts now offer tools to automatically install WordPress for you.
If you wish to install WordPress yourself, We put together this video to quickly guide you through the process.
If you are new to WordPress we take an in-depth look at the Famous WordPress 5-minute Install on our blog. If you get stuck our support team is standing by to answer your questions.