- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
Arranging Your WordPress Hosting
Once you’ve registered your domain, you need to find a hosting provider.
The simplest option is to use a web hosting service as this is often more cost efficient and easier. For a ‘beginner,’ setting up your own server can result in a lot of frustration.
There are a wide range of web hosting services that provide server space charged at a monthly and/or annual fee.
Hosting services generally include these services with your account:
- Disk space
- Monthly bandwidth limits
- Email accounts
- FTP Access
- MySQL database(s)
As a minimum requirement your host needs to have:
WordPress Multisite Hosting
WordPress Multisite uses more server resources than a standalone WordPress site, and have more specialized needs, so you need to make sure your host is able to cope with hosting WordPress Multisite. A web host that specializes in hosting WordPress Multisite is the ideal host.
Check out these hosting tips from our Community: