- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
bbPress Themes Options
Your bbPress MU comes with two default theme installed (Kakumei and Kakumei blue).
To extend available themes you’ll need to install extra themes on your site.
bbPress themes can be downloaded from bbPress Showcase
Installing New Themes
1. Download the new theme(s)
2. Unzip the file to extract all files into a folder on your hard drive
3. Launch FileZilla
4. Enter your domain name, your username and password. NOTE: these are the same username and password that you use to log into your cPanel.
5. Click Quickconnect
6. Locate and open up the folder on your computer that contains the new theme(s).
7. Open up your bbPress-templates folder for your site (located within forum folder of your public_html folder)
8. Select the new theme folder on your computer and drag it into your bb-templates folder on your site
9. Dragging the theme folders from your computer into the theme folder of your instal uploads these new themes to your bbPress forum. However, they aren’t yet enabled.
10. To change themes you need to log into your admin in bbPress by clicking on the Admin link.
11. Go to Appearance and click on the name of the theme you want to activate.