- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
Return:The WordPress MU Manual home
Your next step is to change the permissions on your public_html and wp-content directories plus delete .htaccess as follows:
1. Double click on top folder with the dots following it (clicking that takes you back up a folder level) this closes your public_html folder and takes you up one level.
2. Now right click on your public_html folder and select file permissions.
3. Change numeric value to 777 and then click OK.
4. Double click on your public_html folder to open up the folder and then right click on your wp_content folder and select file permissions.
5. Change numeric value to 777 and then click OK.
6. If there is an htaccess file in public_html folder you should delete it as the WPMU install process will create one for you.
Setting up sub-domain or sub-directory, database connection details and site email address