- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
Enabling the WordPress Plugins Menu
WordPress multisite default setting for plugins is disabled.
If you want users to be able to access the plugins menu you first need to enable access to them network wide as follows:
1. Go to Settings > Settings in the network admin dashboard.
2. Scroll down the page to Menu Settings.
3. Select Enable administration menu for Plugins
4. Click Save Changes.