- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
Return: The WordPress MU Manual home
Final step to complete installation of your WordPress MU is to reset the permissions on the public_html and wp-content directories back to 755.
1. Double click on top folder to close your public_html folder and go up one level.
2. Now right click on your public_html folder and select file permissions.
3. Change numeric value to 755 and then click OK.
4. Double click on your public_html folder to open up the folder and then right click on your wp_content folder and select file permissions.
5. Change numeric value to 755 and then click OK.
Blog Themes Options