- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
Editing Your Network Options
Options area in Super Admin is where you can configure the important options for your site – like whether people can freely sign up for sites, if you want your network to be private and what emails you want to send out to new users.
You access options by clicking on Super Admin > Options.
Remember to click Save Changes at the bottom of the page when you make any changes.