- Getting Started
- WPMU DEV
- Installing Plugins & Themes Via Composer
- Using WPMU DEV
- Installing the WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin
- Download WPMU DEV Plugins & Themes
- Download Plugin & Theme Previous Versions
- WPMU DEV Translations
- How to Open a Support Ticket
- Get Support from the Community
- Getting Live Support
- Grant WPMU DEV Support Access
- Support vs Custom Development
- How Free Trials Work
- Live Chat – House Rules
- The Good Support Ticket
- Plugins & Themes
- Setup, Usage & Integration
Video Tutorial - Installing regular plugins on WordPress and WordPress Multisite
While there’s Plugin functionality within your dashboard which allows you to search and install plugins it’s best practice to manually install all regular plugins using FTP as explained below.
You are less likely to have problems using FTP.
Regular plugins can be sourced through sites such as:
You install regular plugins using FTP as shown in the following video tutorial:
Alternatively, refer to these detailed ‘how-to’ instructions.