That's the only site affected.Other sites doesn't have problems of that and all other site are using the same settings.
Also, for your information to set the home page back to the default setting is still not working this case.
Still not sure what's going on.
Hi Dimitris, thanks for the reply.
Couple things to make sure:
-.htaccess =>I might have. backup file for this, I can try to revert it
-" add your subdomain in the Cloudflare's DNS records using CNAME." =>add my wildcard subdomain like this one "*.zombiewalker.net" or add a specific subdomain like "book15.zombiwalker.net"?
-I set SSL to "Full Strict" before, now I set to Flexible
Let know if I did correctly.
[Update] Hi Patrick, I did more tests at my end. Here are some results. In short, Nahid (from WPMU) helped tested. After trial expired, we get a different result:
Meanwhile I am going to send you my access info and see if you helping debug, thanks
I have the similar question about this "pending" message. Like you guys mentioned above, if I set my Stripe Payment gateway in sandbox (testing mode, no SSL) with test api keys. Why am I still getting this message? and it won't go away.